Aworker is developed to:
- Create a unified standard of data storage and reputation of people
- Give people an opportunity to control the data in one place and receive a reward when selling the information.
- To extend the development of blockchain technology by solving such applied tasks as hiring employees, checking information about candidates, storing the most important information in the blockchain (certificates, diplomas, and other documents).
For these reasons Aworker creates:
- Multi-chain verified data protocol for applications creation, where the information about people is needed.
- Decentralized applications Aworker. Aworker P2P job marketplace with skills verification and a system of reputation is the first application where people can find a job and create a professional reputation. The application is working and it is available on the main Aworker website. Aworker Identity and Aworker Pay will be developed soon.
- Identification system.
We use data storage in public blockchains, depending on the applications’ requirements, in order to keep information in accordance with the laws of different countries. With the use of several blockchains we can store data locally in certain countries and guarantee information protection.